It's been a long time since I posted an update on the SPFx People Search web part, to be completely correct: I never posted an update after the initial release in July 2020 😯. Time to post the release history, because I just put out v2.5.0!
Latest version: v2.5.0
- Updated to use SPFx v1.12.1
- Upgraded some dependencies to the latest versions
- Released a packaged version so you don't need to build it yourself
Basic functionality stays the same, so the screenshots/gifs from the original post are still valid:
All of this can also be found on the releases page at GitHub. I did an effort to tag all releases in the previous commits, so that it would be clear when functionality and changes were introduced.
- Fixed a race condition when combining querystring input in PnP Search Box with dynamic data connection on this web part
- Added option to hide results on load so that a query NEEDS to be submitted before first results show up.
- Cleanup of dependencies
- Updated readme to include PnP PowerShell approach for adding Permission Scopes
- Cleanup of import statements
- Updated to use TypeScript 3.9
- Fixed disappearing search box on publishing of page
- Fixed overwriting a changed result set by delayed profile picture fetching
- Switched to using v1.0 endpoint on Graph, instead of beta, since all required features are now GA
- Added User Profile Pictures
- Updated Readme to use CLI for Microsoft 365 instead of Office 365 CLI
- Fix a bug when combining showBlank and SearchBox: entering a searchterm without results would remove searchbox and there was no way of resetting query
- Fixed the "undefined" on result count when accessing a page > 1
- Added built-in SearchBox
- Option to disable Live Persona Card
- Support for Pagination